You might want to consider growing your diet in a new way. Seeds! Seeds offer a lot of benefit and are often overlooked. This time I am featuring Flax seeds. Don’t be fooled by the size… these tiny seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch.
- High in fiber and low in carbs
- The ALA fats in flax seeds benefits the skin and hair by providing essential fats as well as b-vitamins which can help reduce dryness and flakiness. Weight Loss
- Help lower cholesterol
- Using flax is a great way to naturally replace gluten-containing grains which are inflammatory where flax is anti-inflammatory.
- Flaxseed are high in Antioxidants (lignans )
- The ALA in flax can help protect the lining of the digestive tract and maintain GI health. It has been shown to be beneficial for people suffering from digestive ailments, as it can help reduce gut inflammation.
- Proven to help in the fight against cancer
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- The lignans in the flax have been shown to have benefits for menopausal women.