You might want to consider growing your diet in a new way. Seeds! Seeds offer a lot of benefit and are often over looked. This time I am featuring CHIA seeds. Don’t be fooled by the size… these tiny seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch.
- Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories.
- Chia Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Almost All The Carbs in Them Are Fiber
- Chia Seeds Are High in Quality Protein
- Due to The High Fiber and Protein Content, Chia Seeds Should be Able to Help You Lose Weight
- Chia Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Chia Seeds May Improve Certain Blood Markers, Which Should Lower The Risk of Heart Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
- They Are High in Many Important Bone Nutrients
- Chia Seeds Can Cause Major Improvements inType 2 Diabetics
- Chia Seeds Can Improve Exercise Performance as Much as a Sports Drink
A 1 ounce (28 grams) serving of chia seeds contains:
* Fiber: 11 grams.
* Protein: 4 grams.
* Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are Omega-3s).
* Calcium: 18% of the RDA.
* Manganese: 30% of the RDA.
* Magnesium: 30% of the RDA.
* Phosphorus: 27% of the RDA.
They also contain a decent amount of Zinc, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Potassium, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) and Vitamin B2.
read more about it: https://authoritynutrition.com/11-proven-health-benefits-of-chia-seeds/